Do you want more clients?
Get your business online! It’s easier than you think! It only takes 5 simple steps. In this article we are going to discuss step 1.
STEP 1. Sign up for a Google Business Account.
This is so important because everybody uses google search. If the internet represents the world, Google would be the map people use to navigate it. Without a Google account, your business would not be on the map and therefore be invisible.
So how do you get started?
Firstly, you want to get your business registered here.
- Follow the prompts in the link above.
- Once you verify your business through the postcard Google will send you, contact former and current clients by sending a Google business link to leave reviews online.
- Enter a short username
- Include business hours
- List your address, website and contact information
- Write a business biography of what you offer
- Setup Messaging
- Upload the best photos of your work
- Highlight offers and services
In the next article we will talk about step 2 in the series which is: The art of getting great client reviews and digitally displaying your work!